Saturday, April 4, 2009

A begining~





    Hrm... My holiday really full with inanition.. Aways do nothing..sleep,eat then sleep again... All those thing keep cycle  from day to day.. So, my dad had made a decision for me ~ Well, he never dicuss with me at the time he registers  form6 lesson for me and it really causing me a big shock...
However, It's not a bad thing for me as i could have a chance to self-prepare before form6...But,when i saw the schedule, from 7.45am util 5 pm, I'm really unwilling to continue those lesson.... Unfortunately... I have no choice~~~ ZZZZ

     The 1st lesson quite fun~ Math T which was an amusing lesson and i think i will  like this subject..
Then i met Chan Riang, Shi Bing,Keh Qing,Yee Ling and much more at there... So, It is a beginning for my new journey....  I have to put more and more effort on the next lesson...

      Today~ I were angry about something actually... Ok, forget about it la... I promise i wont write anything about that again...If i did something wrong, i appologise... OK? ( I still wonder what had I done) Erm... Being an opportunity here~ I want to appologise to everyone who i offend before,who i digust bofore, who i hurt bofore... Sorry  for causing such trouble and brings suffering to you all....I'm earnestly apologise to all of you~~~ SORRY...

     Next... mention about our Princess YP.... ''Yun pei ar... see how big face u r''  ZZZ~~~
Well, last Tuesday, we heading to Qb because of Yi Quan who alone waiting a us at there, pity~~
Then we skate again until use up all energy of our body~~ Skating really is a good exercise  by the way~ After that, we go to sea side which near the QB mall~

  

                                                     OurPrincess and me~ 


What's going on with me?? =.=//






Seem like they also not siok wo~~~
=.=///


p/s: Ms YL, u DIN give me ur photo on that day leh~~ =.=///


Have a nice birthday lor... then afterward happened something,
 don wan mention already la... 





1 comment:

Elaine said...

i hv send u all da picture leh=__=
where din hv me wor>"<
bad loo u@~@
hng~!