Thursday, March 19, 2009

Moody~

      Wo... It seem i quite long din't update my blog.

     Honestly, it's really make me  dejected and despondent these days after i had took my spm result last week.My result~ I could say bad.. ( I'm not meant to offend anyone here)  ..I really unsatisfy with it.. All my frighting-spirit and will-power were gone... And yet, i still digressed from the title in my essay writing... ZZZ  After that, my parent were slightly tell off me for putting more effort on my futher studies... =.=

    Okay,Let's forget about result, and now here comes the question...  ''where shoud i go?''
"F6 or college?'' If college, which will be better? What courses should i take ? These vexed question really causing me in vexation... In the end, I have no idea about it... Maybe 
Utar, which i fulfil the minimum requirement of the scholarship provided..(it's more cheap and wont burden my parents)   or F6 , or even IBM.... Well, I am too poor to enter those 'famous' college which charge me an expensive fee... =.=

      Yesterday, something had happened causing me absolutely devasteted for whole day... It's was so embrassing and i won't mention here ( due to my own safety).. Just hoping you will forgive my selfishness~~ 
~skip~

      My holiday were extremly bored... Every day will be the same for me... Oh ya~ almost forgot to mention... Some of my friends are going to 2nd batch NS.. I don know what should say to them, but wish them good luck and all the best in NS.. 
           




           A man, who you worth to love,won't bring you a tear~  
                                                                                                        By Deckson
                                                                                         



                                                                            and sori,i'm not the one u worth to
                                                                                                                        
                                                          
     
        
       
        



 


No comments: