Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Congratulation....

   As the time passes,trend changes. The beauty of yesterday might be the ungly of today.Nowadays, most of people will brag themself that they are in professional qualification course which can find lucrative jobs in future.. In this case,many professional qualification courses have fading down and create intense competition amoung of us to get those courses...  On the other views, the impact of economy recession and financial crisis on most of manufacturing field leads to many unemployment case appearing....So, a question has raiesd in my mind,... What courses should I take?? 
    Last saturday,GZ,CC ,cheez een (i thk i misspelled) and I were went to "The Star education fair''...(yun pei and yi quan wan come along too but due to transport problem........... Pitty)
Well, GZ of course be our driver and arrived there about 12.30p.m.. Actually, we don know what to do and what to ask about... Just waking arround and have a look on how huge were the fair was...haha~ AS a concluse in that fair, we din't brought any harvest back.. So, I now still wondering what course should i take which also won't burden my parents... 

      Oh ya, I have received a good news from my cousin at Alorstar,kedah... He took her STPm result this morning and found out that he get 4As in STPM...!! (3 A+, 1 A-)   Marvellous...!!!
But he told me he quite dissappionted and not satisfy with the result as he aim to get 4 flat and take medic  in degree... (Oh my god, then when i get my result sure i jump penang bridge ald)  Yooo~~ '' you already get a good resut what..!!!''  Congratulation to you lor....MAX..!(u changed to a nice name)

      Besides, he also persuade me for NOT GOING TO F6..... He suggested me a few collages such as: MMU( E&E engineering) , USCI (chemical E.) so on.... But how can i affort it with empty$$..
So, thanks your advise la~~ I still GOING TO F6...haha...

      Last but not least... CC and SC are not going to NS... Again changing thier mind~~ haha...
'Postpone until all people forget about that...'( hope that they will  postpone successfully until forever la)....



p/s: kindly enligthen me if any mistaken~ thx~

No comments: