Saturday, March 7, 2009

    I'm suffering from isomnia huh~ Don know why recently i can't even sleep at all... well~ It's not the 1st time for me..

   Last few day, when i woke up in a grey ,cloudy morning... suddenly, my dad yell,"...coming out next week.'' I can't heard it clearly about what my dad said as i stay inside room.. I wonder what news make he so excited.. However, I din't boardered what they were discussing and continue take a nap for a while as 7.00a.m is too early for me ... haha~
    
    When i woke up again, It's  almost 8.30 a.m... my parents were busying on their works at that time but not for me.... Actually, I would like to find some job instead of doing nothing at home , however, it seem i have missed the chances as most of the shops don wan a part time after holiday...  bad luck...

     After that, i took a newspaper and leafing thought it...  Much of my excitment... "SPM result coming out next week" was headed...
1st reaction:OMG... 2nd reaction; OMG OMG... =.=///  Started  feel intense anxiety, full of acute fear and nervous... All this feel bursh out from my body within few second .... Haiz... This news really tortured and annoyed me... Feel more frustrated.....
Before this still have many speculations have made that SPM result will come out 3/16... Hrm... But nothing different also la... 

       However, I knew regret and anxious were useless, I have to face the truth .... I knew how worst I did in the exam,so, that was nothing i could expect .... I have to admit that..... So, i wil think positive. This world full with many uncertainty.... Rite?? I'll embrace destiny of my life~~  (just an excuse to console me)

        Almost forgot to mention, my friends want go NS .... Sorry guys i cant follow u all as no reasons convince me to do so.... Haha.... So, good luck to you all la~ This make me have to plan another schedule for my leisure holiday~~ 



P/s: I'm new in blogger, so if any mistaken pls correct me~ I'll appreciate it....

No comments: