Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holidays~ again..?

1st time I met such occurrence which i just studied for 3 weeks then have another 2 week for holidays. Should I say it's a delight or an unpleasantness... =.=''' But for me, holidays will be boring until the end...



29 of may~ Fahrenheit (飞轮海) came to auto city and had a small concert. Althought i not a fans of them, I also went there to take part in merriment with my sis, Elaine.. While the time i reached there, many people were crowded and jostle against each others in front of the entrance.. So, we changed our plan to not going into inside even we have the tickets... After taking our dinner at Swensen, we straight went segrafedo which has a nice view to the stage.(By the way, the food in Swe**** really not nice at all and have little bit expensive..zzz..) Then i met Gong Zong , Yin jee ( you fat jor lo =.=''), suey ting ,may theng,amanda and huihui ( this 2 ppl know eat only la =.='') and others... In conlusion, I very enjoyed on that day~ I lazy to write on more detail...





Crowded with Fahrenheit's fans~


In segrafedo~~


3rd day of the holidays,same as usual, doing nothing at home except on9 , eat and sleep.. Well, some of my classmates were going to matric, some leaving for the july colleges intake and some just received the letter and prepare to fly to another country.So,Wishing all fo you all the best in your journey. Haiz... feeling a little bit sad, left me alone struggle in form6..


In form6, I just need more and more enthusiasm to continue my stuff but i have none of it.. Why huh? then when the exam comes only i feel stress and tension, then burn the midnight oil at the eleven hour.. And end with failure in exam.. Zzz... Everyone told me must work hard in form 6 but i just 'lenggan-lenggan' all days... =.='''

Actually, when i am sad... Who will know this.....? I'm vy sad this few day~ Many things have lead me to frustration.. I hate June, which give me a sence of that i will lost everythings this month... At least, in the past i was... I scare to lose.. again... I hate this feel... I so hardly to keep pretending but how long coluld I?
Since when I become so useless.... Until i cant even face a dilemma... haiz...
Thx to u~ Elaine.. For acc me in concert.. ^.^









I must work hard~~~!

No comments: